Saturday, December 1, 2012

K, it's official....Knee Scope Time!!!

Well, the results of my MRI are in and it's officially....KNEE SCOPE TIME!!  December 28th is the date I'm having it done. I'm looking forward to getting it done and over with so I can start back running again. I really must say....I miss my runs! Much, much more than I would've thought. I also have it in my head that come January 19th, I'll be doing the St.George Half and although it's possible, I've been told it's not probable. I guess the key will be how fast I can recover after the surgery. The surgical plan is to remove the frayed areas of the meniscus and deal with whatever else is causing my effusion...fluid on my knee. I suppose now is the time to focus on non-running exercises, that I have been lax on, get through this little hurdle, and get back to running.....maybe biking and swimming would be good too. As always, there are links below and don't forget to subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment