Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hot Damn, Two 2mile runs this week...

I know it don't sound like much, but it felt great to finally get out and give my knee a couple of test runs. Did 2 miles a couple of days ago and just finished 2 miles today.....couple that with 1/2 mile walks and thats 5miles for the week....OMG, it's ain't much but, I think I can bump it up to 3 miles a pop next week. Just feels good to jog and get that air flowing through me again.The most painful part of it all is walking up 2 flights of steps to my condo!!! I fricken have to " One Step" up the stairs, like a lil' old man!! I know it'll pass, but still sucks. Can't complain really, it can always be worse..... I'm blessed with a good job, a couple of good friends, people here are still nice to me and wave when I'm running, and my body, seems to always bounce back......forgiving me of how I've abused it, in oh so many ways. Life really is good my friends!!. A shout out to my inspiration Ethan, winning his fight in so many ways!!  As always, some links below and till next time, may God bless every one of us with good health, good friends, and fast feet!

How to Train in the Rain
Fight Cancer!!
Run Smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment