Sunday, January 27, 2013

Next Week Started Today!!!

It was such a beautiful day outside that  I wasn't gonna wait till next week to run So, bumped it up a bit.....3 mile run with a mile walk home. I even started to improve my time, which was awesome!! Pretty soon I wont need to wear that " Forrest Gump" brace on my left knee, but probably still will, just for good juju. I'm visiting a friend in Florida next month and there is a 5k race near by, so I figure I should do it.....first little race since surgery. I'm excited.We'll see how it goes. Gotta start back somewhere, I mean I'm still planning on the San Diego Tough Mudder event this November, and want to do a few other events this year, so next month in Florida is a good start back.Links below and love to all!

Yes, Mesquite has a running club!!
Yes it's tough...It's supposed to be!!!
My Doc wants me to do this...Triathalon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment