Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Good Week of Running!!!

 I love this John Bingham quote.....I feel exactly that!!
It's been a good running week....No knee pain....fat pouring off of me, like Niagra Falls, lost 10lbs in a months time and on to another 10lbs by April. Did a 7 mile run today to end the week at 20mi of running....not to mention I walked about 8-9mi yesterday ( have the sunburn to prove it LOL ). Running today was incredible, in ways I just can't explain...It just was!!
Guess it's time to look for races and finally
get back out there!! We'll see what we can find, and as always I need to thank some folks.....Thank you Dr.S.Parry for fixing my knee.....Thank you Ethan, for being a fighter and an inspiration to me....Thank you my Heavenly Father, for love and a chance!!
As usual links below...God bless, and good running!

Cancer Sucks!!!
Running with the Wind!!!
A Better Relationship through Exercise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment