Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday Run

It's a gorgeous Palm Sunday morning here in Mesquite, and I hope it's great where ever you live. Today's run was just under 5mi for a total this week of 27.15mi!!! Not too shabby for a big boy like me!! LOL.......I think it's time to find some running events. My Mesquito Brothers and Sisters have been all over it....Kudos to Shelby who did the Devil Dash, and to the group who kicked butt in the Spectrum 10K......so it's time to get going again, I mean I feel great, no knee pain at all, so no excuses!!
 Running has been an incredible experience for me.
I'm not too fast, however, when I do it.....
my mind clears up, I seem to think deeper.
Lately, I've been plugging my Bible app in....I actually retain the words spoken to me while I run.
It's remarkable, really!! Inside this lineman's body,
is a sleek, slim, runner, who is released every time
I run!!
I am a lone wolf, type of runner....but I am planning to actually run, one of these days with the group...and hopefully I won't lag to far behind! lol
Here's to you all, hope everyone has a wonderful Palm Sunday, and as always...links below. Love!

Praying for Those in Need
Yep......Trying to Live a Christ Like Life!
MD Anderson ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment