Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gio's Summer of Racing!!!!!

Yes, I have made this proclamation, and am determined to have a few races per month until Autumn starts!! My running has dropped of somewhat this month, especially compared to last months total of 95mi, but it's just so bloody hot during the day, that I kinda just run in the AM on my days off, and try to do a short run that same night.I'm also doing double duty at Anytime Fitness.....3 days a week, 2 workouts....but really need to swim BAD!! Race line up is like this: June 22nd New Harmony Mud Run,10K, June 29th, Running with the Devil,10k.....this is at
 Lake Mead, where it'll be a cool,115-120 degrees...
Will do the Mesquite Firecracker 4mi on July 4th, but need to find another race that month......Sept is the Kokopelli Tri, which I will desperately trying not to drown, along with Sean and Shelby!!! At least I'll go down with my friends!! LOL.
I'm looking for anyone who wants to do the Extraterrestrial Half Marathon in Rachel,Nevada. It's a midnight run down Extraterrestrial Hwy, which we all know is near the infamous, and supposedly non existent Area 51, where we keep all the dead aliens that crashed here on Earth!! Also the place where we developed the Stealth fighters and bombers.Anyone up for it let me know.
I'd also like to give kudos to my buddy Rand Bracken, who is in the mountains of Wyoming, competing in a 30k trail race! Your awesome baby!!! I'd also like to invite any MVRH employees, or anyone else, to come out on Wednesday mornings for a run. We start at the MVRH parking lot, and take off running around 5am.
God bless and God speed to all.....Links below!

Why I Run
Love U Ethan!!
Parenting....One Tough Job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment